Sunday, August 9, 2015

Grungy Make-up

Hi there! Happy Sunday Funday! I wanted to share this look in detail (well somewhat in detail). This was a few weeks ago. I used the Melt Cosmetics DARK MATTER stack eyeshadow and Stila Liquid Lipstick in BESO. I tend to sometimes want to try to match my lipstick to my outfit, but sometimes it just doesn't go that way. However, this day it all worked out ! I wore my RAMONES shirt and it matched my shirt. I did use Becca Cosmetics 'CHAMPAGNE POP' collab with Jacklyn Hill as my highlight. I still love it, but I feel it doesn't give me that BAM highlight look as opposed to light skinned girls that looks super gorgeous on!







I also used as another shade, since I can never decide the Melt Cosmetics 6six6 Lipstick which is super vampy! I really cannot wait until the Fall season comes around. I love me my dark burgandy colors, but then again it really doesn't matter. Who cares about the rules !

No comments:

Post a Comment