Tuesday, February 10, 2015

NEW Maybelline Matte+ Poreless Foundation

Bought this foundation last week of December, so I want to say the day before New Years Eve. Bought it at CVS Pharmacy and the foundation retailed for $8.49 as well as the setting powder. I have oily skin and this has been my go to foundation for the month of January until now. There is a selection of 12 different shades, from fair to tan skin. I am in the shade 310 Sun Beige. I feel like it is a little to light for me, but after applying it settles into my skin and looks matte and flawless. I did a full review on this foundation and I recommend for oily skin people like myself. There are people 
who like matte foundations with dry skin, which hey! If it floats your boat then why not right? 

I do have to mention that this foundation does set really fast so you have to work in sections your face. For example, starting from the nose out the the right cheek or left cheek, really up to your preference. Nonetheless, I don't want to ramble too much on it since I did review this on my channel. But I have been reaching to this more than my Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation which also works well for oily skin folks. Down below is the link, check it out when you get a chance. Have a wonderful and positive day.



No comments:

Post a Comment