Friday, February 27, 2015

Going Makeup Crazy !

Hi my name is Britanny and I am addicted to makeup.

 Recently, visited Ulta and well, let's just say that I bought a few things. Reason why I've been going makeup crazy is because of all the new Spring collections all the brands are releasing. During this time of the year, at least I think, all the new Spring collections is all everyone wants. Well, I purchased these items and they are all from the ULTA brand. I get kind of skepectical with all in store brand because it is a hit or miss sometimes. Ulta was having a promotion which was purchasing Ulta brand items (makeup, tools, brushes, and skincare) more than $19.50 you will receive a free little 15 piece makeup tote bag. Hence why I picked up a few things. They are all they're new products they just came out with and was excited to get ! Here are the things I picked up and will have swatches of my purchased items (not in the little tote).
I was really excited for these lip creams, but I'll mention what I have to say about them. I did wear them today. I wanted to try out the brow tint since it looked like the Benefit Gimme Brow that I really love to set my brows, so I want to compare how it holds up to the Benefit Gimme Brow.

Here's the little 15 piece tote with the goodies inside:
A varitey of shadows to play with, which I will get good use of and well, any shadows will work with creating a look, you just have to have the right eye brushes. 

And Oh MY highlight! I swatched the tester of this highlight in store, and I immediately fell in LOVE! It's just a pretty rose champagne color and would compliment any skin tone! It pulled off so pretty and tried it on today and wow it is just sooooo pretty !!

It is called PINK DIAMOND ! Here's a swatch:


Moving on to the lip creams. Here's what I think. First and foremost, this is really creamy and they take forever to settle on the lips! It took at least 10 minutes to completely set which sucks, but then again they are $9. The first shade is called Allusive. A nice settle vampy purple toned shade.


The Second shade: Stirring
 
 That's all I have to share today. Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment