Sunday, April 19, 2015

Quinceañera Damas

Hi! I really did not blog about anything for the month of March. Sorry :( It was my birthday month, and just I have no idea, and no excuse to put, but perdoname


Anyways, my little sister came out in a Quincerñera today and earlier this week she asked me to do her makeup. Gladly, of course I said yes! She also asked if I can do the other three damas that were coming out in it as well. I wanted to share the eye looks of how it turned out. It was fun and different since I haven't really worked with very light skin toned clients so this was an opportunity to see how my techniques work I guess? I'm by far from being a professional makeup artist, but I always say I try my best. They wanted a natural glam look, nothing too much since these girls are really young (including my sister). Hope you liked it and thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful rest of your evening and rest of your week. Please remember to stay positive and wake up with a positive note (:







No comments:

Post a Comment